As we continue our commitment to customer-focused service in the municipal and industrial wastewater treatment industry, Aquarius Technologies has named three new representative firms and expanded existing representatives into strategic territories. Aquarius representatives promote the Quantaer® fine bubble aeration, Aquarius coarse bubble aeration systems and the Nebula® MultiStage Biofilm System.
“We are proud to be associated with representatives that are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and support in system design, engineering, installation and support. These changes enhance our ability to be responsive and expand our company values of quality, performance and service across a larger geographical area,” explains Aquarius president Deborah LaVelle.
Please welcome our new representatives:
- Cahaba Water Solutions, Inc: Alabama (AL) and Florida (FL) panhandle
- Tech Sales NE: Connecticut (CT), Maine (ME), Massachusetts (MA), New Hampshire (NH), Rhode Island (RI), and Vermont (VT)
- Templeton and Associates Engineering Sales, WC Equipment Sales: Georgia (GA)
These existing representatives are now serving expanded territories for Aquarius:
- Bar Environmental: Tennessee (TN), Mississippi (MS), and Louisiana (LA) Municipally
- Goble Sampson: Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Colorado (CO), Idaho (ID), Montana (MT), New Mexico (NM), Oregon (OR), Utah (UT), Washington (WA), Wyoming (WY), and Texas (TX) panhandle municipally for specific counties