The Nebula MultiStage Biofilm System is a proprietary process developed for treatment of municipal and industrial wastewater. Treatment is achieved through spatial separation of microbial populations fixed to a media surface. Successive stages of biofilm media create separate microbial living conditions and food sources within the process resulting in a highly effective food chain. These food chains are responsible for meeting the specified treatment objectives.
Typical Life Forms in the Treatment Stages
See How the Nebula MultiStage Biofilm System Works…
Nebula MultiStage Biofilm System ConfigurationsThe number of treatment stages and most efficient layout of the system is created within the tank / basin (new or existing) with baffled walls to ensure a plug flow condition. The system can be designed to meet pretreatment, secondary and nutrient removal treatment objectives. The Design Request Questionnaire provides our engineers with information for evaluation of the application, performance requirements and solution recommendation. Request A Design
|Treatment Objective||Treatment Stages|
|Organic (cBOD) Removal||2 or More|
|Ammonia (NH3-N) Removal, Nitrification||2 or More|
|Total Nitrogen Removal, Denitrification||2 or More + Anoxic Stages|
|Sludge Minimization Objective||Treatment Stages|
|Reduction of Biological Sludge Production||8 to 12|
What happens to the sludge?
- Mass/Energy is neither created nor destroyed…Law of Conservation of Mass, First Law of Thermodynamics.
- Mass/Energy is Converted to other forms.
- Mathematically modeled concentrations of contaminants in each treatment stage decreases according to first order kinetics.
Customers We Serve
- Public Utilities
- Housing Developments (Condos, Single Home Subdivisions, Hotels)
- Schools, Universities, Commercial Buildings
- Parks, Camps, Recreational Areas
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Personal Care Products Industry
- Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industries
- Power Plants and Pulp & Paper Industries