We are here to support you during these times of uncertainty.
At Aquarius Technologies, we understand the coronavirus is impacting our customers, suppliers, and representatives. First and foremost, we hope you and your families remain safe and healthy.
We also understand the importance of continuity of service during these uncertain times. To that end, we will be remaining open and able to serve your needs as a classified essential business.
The following procedures are in place to ensure your organization’s critical needs are met:
- We are following all regulations and guidelines provided by the CDC, WHO, and federal, state, and local public health agencies.
- All office staff are working remotely and available to assist you. Phones, extensions, and emails continue to function normally.
- Our production facility is open and fully operational. We are sanitizing the workplace regularly and continuing to practice social distancing in our daily operations.
- We continually monitor our supply chain to ensure uninterrupted production of Customer’s equipment.
- All non-employee access to our facility has been eliminated, with the exception of shipping/receiving.
As this remains a rapidly-evolving situation, we will continue to communicate any updates as soon as they are available.
Continued health and best regards,
Ann L. Warnimont
Aquarius Technologies, LLC